Spacious, Stylish Investment for Savvy Buyers
As traffic delays and busy lifestyles make inner city living all the more desirable, you will reap the benefits from owning this spacious unit that is close to everything. A transport and shopping hub at the doorstep will make the decision to purchase an easy one. With the advantage of a third bedroom, albeit a small one, this unit will be appealling to owner occupiers and future tenants needing an extra bedroom for a child or student or a separate study.
Other features include:
* Lovely modern kitchen with gas cooking
* Two modern bathrooms
* Separate Laundry
* Two spacious bedrooms, one with walk in robe, one with built-ins and one smaller bedroom or study with window and room for a robe.
* Air-conditioned living and main bedroom and ceiling fans throughout
* Lovely real wood floors in living room
* Balcony with district views and room for friends or family to gather.
* Inviting indoor & outdoor pools
* Well equipped, good sized gym and sauna
* Coles Supermarket, shopping, food outlets, cafes and restaurants at the doorstep
* Woolloongabba Bus Way just across the road
* Close to Mater and PA Hospital and just
* Minutes from the city
Body Corporate fees $1301.25 per quarter
Rates $265.55 per quarter
Water $215.49 per quarter
Rental Appraisal $575 per week
Savvy buyers will have cottoned onto the fact that a spacious property in such an excellent locale can only mean great things for future value. Please contact Kellie O'Connor on 0414 324 997 for more information or a private inspection.