Woolloongabba. A Wonderful Start!!!
This 3 bedrooom classic Queenslander will either make for an excellent start to first home buyers or a welcome addition to your investment portfolio. The house is situated In the State High Catchment Area and Featuring:
* Spacious rear deck with servery connection to the kitchen.
* Timber kitchen with great bench space & bi-fold windows.
* Three good sized bedrooms.
* Plenty of scope to raise and build-in underneath
* City bikeway access at the end of the street.
* Clem 7 North/South tunnel access around the corner.
* Extremely popular spot with tenants.
* 405 m2 of land with a blank canvas in the back yard.
* Currently leased for $500 per week. $26,000 per annum
Located in one of Brisbane's most popular Inner City suburbs. Close proximity to all transport, shopping and dining options whilst still maintaining the old style neighborhood feel of the original City suburbs.
Call Kellie O'Connor today on: 0414324997 for more info or to arrange your inspection.