FABULOUS FAMILY HOME
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 21/7/12 HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. THANK YOU!!!
Are you in the market for a perfect family home but don't want to retreat to the suburbs in order to find it? This beautiful four bedroom family home has been painstakingly renovated by a renowned master builder and the signs of quality are on display in every room. This property allows you can have it all & still remain Inner City. Just take a look at some of the features on offer:
* 4 large bedrooms. Master with ensuite & walk-in robe.
* Stylish kitchen fitted out with top quality appliances.
* Northerly facing, open plan living & dining areas spilling onto generous rear deck.
* 12 ft ceilings provide an extra feeling of space.
* 21 metre wide frontage giving true street presence. 617 sq mtr block.
* Fully ducted air-conditioning.
* Enormous utility area downstairs.
* Laundry & 3 rd bathroom downstairs.
* Located within Brisbane State High catchment area.
* Churchie & Sommerville House both less than 2 kms.
* A few minutes to Woolloongabba's antiques & dining precinct.
* Dutton Park train station & primary school a few corners away.
* Approx 3 kms from the City & access to northern or southern freeways just around the corner.
This family home provides a desirable combination of style & function in a truly convenient position. Many owners in the street have taken advantage of this location and created some incredible neighboring properties which can only add to your future capital growth.
Real estate experts are united in their belief that Brisbane will be the market which leads the way in the recovery of the Australian property market. Woolloongabba has been ear marked by the same experts as their choice of Brisbane suburbs to lead the charge. Here is your chance to take advantage and own your very own slice.
We will be conducting an Open for Inspection on Saturday 14/7/2012 at 2 pm. Should you wish to inspect outside of this scheduled time, please contact Kellie O'Connor on: 0414324997.